Levelized Billing Terms and Conditions
In order to enroll in levelized billing, said consumer-member may abide and qualify in accordance to the following terms and conditions:
1. Understand and agree that said consumer-members monthly bill is based on average consumption for the most current 12 months usage.
2. Understand and agree that said consumer-member may be removed from levelized billing and return to regular monthly billing if consumer-member fails to pay all bills promptly when rendered.
3. Understand and agree that if said consumer-members account is referred for collection by Diverse Power to any outside agency and/or attorney who is not a salaried employee of Diverse Power, Consumer-member will to the extent permitted by law, pay all fees and/or court costs.
4. Understand and agree that when a rate increase or decrease occurs, payment may be adjusted accordingly.
5. Understand and agree that levelized billing shall continue month-to-month and year-to-year, so long as terms and conditions aforementioned are met or until such time as either party request the discontinuance of this service.