Cooperative Solar terms and conditions
In order to enroll in the Diverse Power Cooperative Solar Program, said consumer-member may abide and qualify with adherence to the following terms and conditions:
1. Understand and agree that said consumer-members will be billed as listed below:
– $25 per month charge for one block of electricity
– Block size is 1.25 kW and produces anywhere from 150 to 250 kWh / month
– Total number of blocks offered from Diverse Power is 402. No more than two blocks can be purchased by any one member.
– kWhs produced by solar would come off the top of member’s billed usage for the month.- If member’s panels produce more energy than they use, they will receive credit on their billing.
– No contract. Transferrable if customer moves. Discontinue at any time. Available to all DPI residential members including renters.
2. Understand and agree that said consumer-member may be removed from the Diverse Power Cooperative Solar Program if consumer-member fails to pay all bills promptly when rendered.
3. Understand and agree that if said consumer-members account is referred for collection by Diverse Power to any outside agency and/or attorney who is not a salaried employee of Diverse Power, Consumer-member will to the extent permitted by law, pay all fees and/or court costs.
4. Understand and agree that when a rate increase or decrease occurs, payment may be adjusted accordingly.
5. Understand and agree that enrollment in the Diverse Power Cooperative Solar Program shall continue, so long as terms and conditions aforementioned are met or until such time as either party request the discontinuance of this service.