Existing Home Improvement Rebates
Electric to electric change out | 14 SEER $50/ton ($200 max); ≥15 SEER $75/ton ($300 max)
Electric heat pump replacing existing heat pump, electric resistance heat or wood heat.
Electric replacing gas heat | 14 SEER $75/ton ($300 max); ≥15 SEER $125/ton ($500 max)
Electric heat pump replacing natural gas, propane gas or oil heat as the primary heating system.
Geothermal heat pump | $250/Ton; $350/ton replacing gas
A certified geothermal dealer must do geothermal system replacing any type of system and installation.
Electric water heater must be at least 30-gallon capacity and have dual heating elements.
Electric to electric change out | $75 per unit; $150 for Lifetime Warranty or Heat Pump Water Heater
Electric water heater replacing existing electric water heater.
Electric replacing gas | $300 per unit; $500 for Lifetime Warranty or Heat Pump Water Heater
Electric water heater replacing gas water heater.
Programmable thermostat with adaptive recovery | $25
Bring attic insulation up to R-38 level/foam attic trusses | $300/$500
Total Leakage Reduction (Ducts/House Combined)
Reduce Leakage by ≥20% $600
Reduce Leakage by ≥25% $800
Reduce Leakage by ≥30% $1000
- Blower door and duct leakage tests must be performed and results forwarded to Diverse Power Inc. prior to any measures or improvements being considered for reimbursement. Failure to do so will result in disqualification from whole house improvement rebates.
- Replacement rebates based on number of units being replaced. Rebates include mini-split systems ducted/ductless.
Click here to download the Existing Home Rebate Request
New Construction Rebates
Rebates are paid on homes that meet or exceed national, state and local building and energy codes. Any variance of the guidelines from these codes should be brought to the attention of Diverse Power. It is the responsibility of the builder/homeowner to interpret the code for the county in which the home is being built.
Air Source Heat Pump | $50/ton ($200 max)
This rebate amount is per system, and can be combined with rebates for other systems installed, such as dual fuel heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, electric water heaters and/or waste heat recovery systems. An electric water heater is required in any new home for it to be eligible for heat pump rebates.
Geothermal Heat Pump | $350/Ton
This rebate amount is per ton, and can be combined with rebates for other systems installed, such as an all-electric heat pump or waste heat recovery system. The unit must be installed by a certified contractor. An electric water heater is required.
Electric Water Heater | $100/Unit
Electric water heater must be at least 40-gallon or higher capacity and have dual heating elements.
NIMA 14-50 or 14-30 Outlet | $50.00 per outlet
Customer must install a dedicated outlet for a Level II charger for an EV. Rebate will be based on number of chargers/outlets customer has verified.
1) Underground electric service is available to all new consumers at a cost to be determined.
2) Rebate request must be submitted for houses that have been complete for no more than three months; this means that the house has gone from temporary power to permanent power and all HVAC and water-heating equipment is installed in its final condition. If a house has been complete for more than three months, it will not be eligible for rebates. Rebates must be applied for – they are not automatically paid.
3) Rebates are paid directly to the builder of the home unless otherwise agreed upon by the builder and homeowner.
4) Tankless water heaters are not eligible for rebate.
5) Mini-split systems ducted/ductless are eligible.
6) Rebate is per unit.
7) Fax Rebate Request to Scott Sawyer at 706-298-0809.
Click here to download the New Construction Rebate Request