Diverse Power Billing and Payments
Due to unprecedented volume increases and the impacts of COVID-19, mail and courier processes are experiencing delays. As a result, it may take longer to receive payments by mail. You may also experience delays in receiving your power bill.
Please note that the quickest way to receive your bill is through electronic notification.To ensure a timely delivery of your payment, we recommend consumer-members use the following payment methods:
• www.diversepower.com – click on ‘Pay Bill’
• My DPI mobile app
• Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System – Please dial 706-845-2000 – Press 1
• In person drive thru(s)
• Diverse Power payment kiosks
• Bank or credit card draft
Beginning Monday, March 16th, Diverse Power will implement limited staffing due to concerns surrounding the Coronavirus. On Tuesday, March 17th, we will close our lobby to the public.
Account management and payments must be conducted using the following:
1) The My DPI mobile app
2) My DPI Online Portal(Visit diversepower.com then select the “Pay Bill” tab from the top navigation)
3) Vestibule or Drive-thru Kiosk (If you need assistance with the kiosk, please dial 706-845-2000)
4) Drive-thru window(s)
Together, we’re bringing energy to life. Diverse Power is more than just your electric company, we’re your neighbor. A member-owned cooperative, we’re delivering advanced technology, service and quality to homes and businesses in the counties we serve.