News From Diverse Power
– JOANN HAMMOND | LAGRANGE, GA.
– 1 cup mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1 bunch broccoli, cut in bite-size pieces
– 1/2 cup raisins
– 1/2 cup sweet onions, chopped (Vidalia, if in season)
– 6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar together well to make dressing. Toss broccoli with raisins, onions and bacon pieces. Pour dressing over tossed mixture at least 30 minutes before serving, or add dressing and let sit overnight before serving.