Strawberry Cream Dessert
News From Diverse Power
LINDA PECK | Cuthbert, GA
– small angel food cake
– 1 pint whipping cream
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar, or to taste
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 (14-ounce) can condensed milk
– 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
– 3 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
Break angel food cake into small pieces; set aside.
Whip whipping cream. Add sugar and vanilla to taste. Mix whipping cream with condensed milk and cream cheese.
In a 9-by-13-inch dish, layer in this order: cake cubes, strawberries, whipping cream mixture. Chill overnight.