It’s not too late for a heater inspection
News From Diverse Power
So you’re home most of time—working, teaching your children and taking care of a house that’s always full. But you have been reluctant to let a service tech into your home this fall to check your heating system.
It’s not too late.
Resist the temptation to put off your annual HVAC maintenance check any longer. The weather is about to turn its coldest. Make sure your home will stay toasty warm for the holidays and beyond. Mask up and call a reliable heating and cooling company for an appointment.
Here’s why keeping your home’s heating equipment maintained is important:
1. If your system is fairly new and still under warranty, you could void that warranty if you skip regular, professional inspections.
2. Small problems with the heating system are cheaper and easier to fix than big ones. The pro who inspects your system every year can spot trouble spots before they become major repair jobs.
3. Regular maintenance means fewer repairs and fewer repair bills.
4. A well-maintained system will last longer. Manufacturers estimate that a heating system that is never maintained will last only half of its expected life.
5. A tuned-up heater runs more efficiently, and that can keep your energy bills lower.